Monday, August 1, 2011

New Endeavor

This is my new (newest?) blog. I've pretty much deserted my other blog because I simply don't have time to write long posts about what's going on in my life. (Besides the fact that I'm doing good to keep up with life, let alone write about it!)

But I felt like posting something and having some blog presence again, so I set this up. It will mostly be a place to share links and my thoughts on them (rather than posting all of them on Facebook), and also the occasional post from me if I have something to mention briefly.

It's something along the lines of what most people are using their Tumblr pages for, but I like Blogger's system and I'm used to it, so unless I think of some good reason to change, I will stick with Blogger. You do have the advantage on Tumblr of being able to post music files, but I have a Tumblr account/page somewhere so if I feel the urge to post something that's not on YouTube I can just link to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment